1. What do I get when I order an E2E Cover?
- Quick and Easy Access to the Swim Spa by a Single User.
- Manual Safety Cover in Accordance with ASTM F 1346-91.
- CEC Compliant Energy Efficiency: One Piece Cover “Locks in the Heat”.
- “Custom Made” All Weather / All Season E2E Cover with 3 Year Warranty.
2. How can I get product pricing? Please call us at 775-583-8880 to discuss the model you have and any custom application or special needs you may have. We promise to respect your time and privacy.
3. What is the best way to get the information I need? Call us. We want to help each client achieve energy efficiency, ease of use, and longevity with their E 2 E cover, so they may obtain their individual fitness goals, aqua therapy, and family entertainment needs. You can also email us and we will follow up with you personally. email@example.com
4. How long does it take to receive an E 2 E swim spa cover after placing an order? Every cover is custom built to your individual application/and or the manufactures specification…most covers can be built and ready to ship in estimated 18 days.
5. What is the warranty offered? We are pleased to offer a 3 year warranty…see program details: https://e2esportcover.com/terms-condition-warranty/
6. Are there technicians to fix problems? Yes, there are independent technicians all over the globe who will be able to assist you locally with support on any cover issues. You can call us anytime to connect you to them.
7. End 2 End Swim Spa Covers are 100% made in the USA in Reno, Nevada. Click here to view photos of our covers: https://e2esportcover.com/gallery/
9. We will not give you the runaround. We are a group of hardworking, honest and fair individuals who are motivated to make your life easier and get you the best product that fits your needs.
10. We know time is valuable and we won’t waste yours. Let us know if you are no longer interested and we will not pursue your business.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this website. However, E2E Sport Cover™ reserves the right to improve its product without notice. This could create a variation between digital and printed materials and the actual product you receive. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.